Thursday, October 24, 2013

Throwback Thursday: Halloween Costumes

Halloween is only a week away! It's always fun dressing up as someone else for a night. For today's throwback, I wanted to share my costumes the past 3 years.


In 2010, I was Lady Gaga. I wore a gold dress with a black blazer, black leggings, silver bracelets, a long necklace, black heels and to top it off: an official Lady Gaga wig with Lady Gaga sunglasses. My friend, Mayra, dressed up as Lady Gaga as well that year!


In 2011, I was a flight attendant. I wore a silky black dress with gold detailing and a tie on the very front. I added a pilot's hat and some beige boots for a fun night. My friend, Courtney, dressed up as a nurse that year.



In 2012, I was Snow White. I wore a Snow White dress with a blue choker, white petticoat, gold bracelet, black/gold waist belt and beige bow pumps. I tried fake eyelashes for the first time that night to complete a "fairy tale" look. Courtney dressed up as a school girl. :)

What are your Halloween plans this year? Do you make your own costume or do you prefer to buy one?

Love,
Olivia <3


No comments:

Post a Comment