Sunday, October 27, 2013

Sunday Shopping List

This week, I plan on heading to BCBG to expand my work wardrobe. Since Herve Leger is a higher-end store off of BCBG, I get a generous discount. We are required to wear black, white or gray to work. My wardrobe typically consists of black pants, a white top (usually with lace detailing) and a black blazer. I also have a black dress for work, but lately it's been cold for a dress, even with tights. Accessories can really help make your black and white outfit stand out and my favorite are hanging earrings.

I'm thinking about buying some new tops, possibly a new blazer and some black pants. Here's what I have on my shopping list so far...







All pieces are from BCBG

Hope they have these items at the store! Which piece do you like the best?

Love,
Olivia <3

No comments:

Post a Comment