Friday, October 25, 2013

Investment Piece

Working at a high-end clothing store, I have to say that these pieces are really an investment. It makes me think how far people will go to get a certain dress they love or receive it as a gift. Do people work hard for a $1,000 dress they are buying or are they lucky enough for their husband or boyfriend to buy it for them? Working at Herve Leger makes me think about my future and how far I will go to reach my investment piece. Whether it is a designer dress, car or vacation, I plan on working hard to accomplish my goals and dreams. What are your current investment pieces?

Love, 
Olivia <3

My investment piece: A Tiffany's necklace

4 comments:

  1. Pssst... I just got myself a Tiffany's bracelet last weekend in Munich, but nobody know's yet! ;o) I love it! It's soooo pretty <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You deserve a Tiffany's bracelet! I won't tell anyone ;) Can't wait to see it on your blog one day! <3

      Delete
  2. You lied... Your investment piece is a classic Chanel bag! ;) xo C Till

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha yes! That is always an investment piece for me. A Tiffany's necklace is what I have been thinking about lately. :)

      Delete