Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Life in Heels

I found this great video from Garance's blog on why women wear heels and how it feels in them throughout the day. I love a good high heel and the way it makes you feel feminine and confident with each step. I wear heels every day to work and even though my toes hurt at times, they really do put the whole outfit together. I feel like I am ready to work when I have them on. When I go out, I like to wear a five-inch heel. However, a three-inch heel is more suitable to work and walk comfortably. How do you feel when you wear high heels? What heel height do you prefer? 

Love, 
Olivia <3

"A Day in Heels" By Garance Dore

The heels I wear for work.


2 comments:

  1. I wish I would be able to walk in heels. ;) Then I would wear them!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kati! I had no idea! I suggest you practice walking in them at your house and places nearby. You'll be Carrie Bradshaw in no time! ;)

      Delete