Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Pumpkin Farm

Today I went to Goebbert's Pumpkin Farm with one of my best friends, Sabrina. We took a lot of pictures with pumpkins in our fall outfits. I tried an apple cider donut in cinnamon sugar. Yum! We both ended up wearing our brown riding boots, unplanned. ;) It was a rather cold day so I chose to wear my favorite blue pea coat, a brown sweater, dark boot-cut jeans and black bow gloves that came in handy for picking out the perfect pumpkin. I came home with a baby pumpkin that is sitting by my laptop right now. Halloween is just around the corner. What will you be dressed as for Halloween?

Love,
Olivia <3

Sabrina and I with our pumpkin

Me with the pumpkin at Goebbert's

Happy Pumpkin Season!


2 comments:

  1. Hey Olivia, did you dye your hair darker? I like it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Kati! I did dye my hair for the fall/winter season. I think I want to make it permanent. Thank you!! I'm glad you like it:D

      Delete