Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Fashion Icons

I have a couple fashion icons that I look up to for inspiration: Anna Dello Russo, Giovanna Battaglia, Sarah Jessica Parker, Blake Lively, Lauren Conrad and Audrey Hepburn. I love classic lady-like looks and these women all know how to dress with an effortless style. A fashion icon could be anyone from an actress, singer, model, author, designer or even a family member. It's helpful to find an icon that has a similar body type to you, so it's easy to incorporate looks for yourself.
Have you found your fashion icon(s) yet?

Love,
Olivia <3

Anna Dello Russo (editor of Vogue Japan)

Giovanna Battaglia (editor of Vogue L'Uomo )

Sarah Jessica Parker (Sex and the City)

Blake Lively (Gossip Girl)

Lauren Conrad (The Hills)

Audrey Hepburn (Breakfast at Tiffany's)



2 comments:

  1. My fashion icons are definitely all of the Sex and the City girls. There are times, when I love comfy clothes like Miranda and other times I feel more quirky and Carrie-like and once in a while I feel as confident as Sam (I rarely dress myself classy like Charlotte, but I adore her style). :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha I love that Kati! That is quite clever with each character on the show. Sex and the City is the definition of fashion. ;)

      Delete