Sunday, October 20, 2013

Fall Transition

I recently cleaned out my closet from spring/summer to fall/winter. It's getting colder and coat and boot season has arrived. I'm happy to be able to wear skinny jeans with boots again. Over the summer, I bought a super dark pair of skinny jeans from American Eagle. A couple weeks ago, I bought a great pair of riding boots from DSW. I was supposed to buy a pair of heels for work but walked out with a pair of boots instead. Hey, it happens. ;)
TIP: If you find something you love, buy it because it might not be there the next day.

What's your favorite fall look right now?

Love,
Olivia ❤
My favorite fall look right now :)

2 comments:

  1. I love black skinnys paired with oversized tee's at the moment (and my Zara faux fur leopard sneakers). Miss you pretty girl <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I miss you too Kati!!! And those shoes sound so cute! It is soooo cold in Illinois right now. There were snow in some areas. How is Germany?

      Delete