Tuesday, June 16, 2015

Chicago style.

Yesterday was a big night for Chicago.The Blackhawks won the Stanley Cup! The city is so proud and excited for a home win this year. I'm so happy to be living in the city right now. :)

My trip to Paris is a week away and I cannot wait! I've been going on a few shopping sprees for the trip. My outfits are consisting of lots of dresses and bows. I'm so excited to visit the fashion capital of the world with my best friend, Joslyn!

Today I found out that I passed my Pop Pilates video evaluation! It's something I have been working on the past few months so I'm happy to accomplish a big part of my certification. Thank you for supporting me in my journey to become an instructor.

Summer is almost here and warm weather calls for care-free, fun outfits. I'm going to be posting more outfit pictures for my first summer living in the city. Stay tuned!


Chicago's Tiffany & Co. showing some pride ;)

Rooftop with the roomies.

Night out wearing one of my new dresses from Zara.

Summer party with Joslyn! 

New flats for Paris.

No comments:

Post a Comment