Saturday, July 25, 2015

My Paris Trip

I had the time of my life on my trip to Paris with Joslyn last month. We stayed in Paris for an eventful week. My favorite things we did were visit the Eiffel Tower (of course), Arc de Triomph, Notre Dame, Louvre, Versailles, attend a Jean Paul Gaultier exhibit at Grand Palais, shop at the original Chanel store, watch a Moulin Rouge show and breakfast at Laduree. I snapped a few outfit pictures of the Paris style. My favorite purchase was a pair of Chanel heels! When in Paris, you must go shopping. I can definitely see myself living and working there. It's such a beautiful city that's full of life. This has been my favorite trip thus far! 


















Eileen Xie wearing Chanel, Valentino and H&M









Stef wearing Zara and Topshop






No comments:

Post a Comment