Thursday, April 23, 2015

Milano Surprise

I just got back from a surprise trip to Milan, Italy! Sylvia got us tickets to New York for my birthday, but the final destination was... Milan!! I was completely surprised and blessed to be able to go back to Italy and visit one of the fashion capitals of the world. Spontaneous trips like these make them the most worthwhile and enjoyable.

The days were spent exploring Piazza Duomo, climbing Milan Cathedral, shopping at Via Monte Napoleone and eating at cafes while people watching. Milan definitely has great style. The men and women were always dressed up to and from work. Men wore their fitted suits, ties and shades while walking or biking to work. Women wore heels with their blazers and skirts and switched  to jeans after work. It goes to show how easy a blazer transitions from day to night. I spotted a few ladies with heels while riding their bike. I truly loved Milan's dedication to fashion. 









No comments:

Post a Comment