Friday, November 29, 2013

Happy Thanksgiving!!

I hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving with their loved ones. I had the BEST Thanksgiving ever with my family. My Uncle Peter surprised us by coming all the way from Poland yesterday! It's been 3 years since he's been here and we all have missed him so much. It was a priceless moment when he walked into my aunt and uncle's house and said, "Happy Thanksgiving!" Nothing could beat a family reunion. 

Today, I worked my first Black Friday and it was not as crazy as I thought it would be. I made some good sales and met some new and current clients. It was a fun day! Hope some of you got some great deals if you made it through Black Friday. I am thankful that I have such a great family, friends and a job that I love. I hope everyone enjoys the start of the holiday season. Did you start  decorating for Christmas yet?

Love,
Olivia <3

Sylvia, Robert, Krzysiu and I welcoming our Unlce Peter!
A very Happy Thanksgiving, indeed :)

Christmas Tree at Fashion Outlets of Chicago


No comments:

Post a Comment