Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Baby It's Cold Outside

It really is getting cold outside. My best friend, Sabrina, and I ate Chinese food at P.F. Changs and shopped around Woodfield Mall. Sabrina bought two beautiful winter coats from Express and we both got scarves from H&M. We wore red lipstick and drank seasonal drinks from Starbucks. It was a much needed girls' day. I'm loving this time of year and the wait for the holidays. Have you purchased a new coat or tried a seasonal drink yet?

Love,
Olivia <3
Sabrina in her red coat


Me trying on a cute moto jacket (waiting for Black Friday)

Our holiday drinks (Gingerbread and Pumpkin Spice Latte) with our lip stains ;)

2 comments:

  1. Oh I would love to spend a girls day with you! Remember our movie night around christmas last year? Miss you! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww of course I remember! That was so much fun and I remember you brought German chocolate ;) I miss you too!! Hopefully we get to hang out again soon <3

      Delete