Saturday, November 23, 2013

Christmas Peak

Is it too early to listen to Christmas music? I may or may not have already started. Maybe it's because we have decorations and Christmas music at work. Maybe it's because we started decorating early at my house. Or maybe it's because I have been watching old Christmas videos at my grandparents' house. Whatever it is, I am really excited. :) The Daley Plaza will be hosting it's 100th Anniversary Christmas Tree Lighting Ceremony on November 26. The Joffrey Ballet and Elf the Musical will perform. That is also when the Christkindlemarket will open! This year has really flown by, but I am happy it's getting close to the best time of the year. 

Love,
Olivia <3

My sister and I, Christmas 1993

My first Christmas ornament :)

Our Polish ornament

Music from one of my favorite Christmas movies.


No comments:

Post a Comment