Wednesday, December 10, 2014

'Tis the season

It's officially Christmastime in the city, my favorite time of year! After Thanksgiving dinner, my family and I started the season with some Black Friday shopping, I scored a gold iPhone 6 and some clothes. I went home to the suburbs in Algonquin and decorated the house all festive. It always feels good to be home with the family.

Today I officially started my Christmas shopping. I'm trying to get it done early to truly enjoy this time of year. Our apartment in the city is all decorated and we are watching Christmas movies every night. This weekend is TBOX  and I am so excited to go again. While I was getting my TBOX tickets, I met Santa. I already have my Christmas outfit ready to go! Stay tuned for more pictures. Happy Holidays! :)

xoxo,
Olivia


Christmas Tree on Michigan Ave.

Thanksgiving with Sylvia


Met Santa on the way to TBOX

Our apartment tree

No comments:

Post a Comment