Friday, November 14, 2014

Fashion Forward with Garance Dore!

Last night, I attended the Fashion Forward event at the Museum of Science and Industry in Chicago. Garance Dore was honored the Fashion Inspiration Award and I am so happy I got a chance to be apart of it. I even got a chance to meet here! Ever since I started following her fashion blog, she has always been such an inspiration for me. I enjoy her fun and laid back vibe for a woman working in the fashion industry. This is Garance's first time in Chicago. She is originally from France and currently lives in New York.

The Fashion Forward event featured wearable technology installations that combined fashion and science. The way we rely on technology now, will lead to wearable technology in the future! With the use of social media, fashion has truly become instant and ready-to-wear. The event also featured Garance Dore's beautiful illustrations. I met a lot of other fashion bloggers at this event and I plan on attending more fashion events in the near future. Enjoy the pictures!

xo,
Olivia

Garance Dore receiving her Fashion Inspiration Award.






















With Ashley from Sed Bona!

2 comments:

  1. This post turned out so fabulous! I'm posting mine tomorrow and will be sure to link back! Had so much fun boozing around the exhibit with you

    ReplyDelete
  2. This post is so beautiful. I like your post very much. Thanks a lot for enjoying this beauty article with me.

    Garance Dore

    ReplyDelete