Tuesday, December 3, 2013

"No Baggage Please"

Today I ran a few errands and finally bought some new nail polish. I ran out of my favorite Essie nail polish, "No Baggage Please" and found the last 2 in the store. I have been using the same bottle since August, so I wasn't sure if Ulta had any left in stock. Luckily, I found the last 2! It is a perfect pastel pink that is simply me and works great for work, as well. I also went to Victoria's Secret today and got a PINK dog with my purchase. It's my second one. :) The Victoria's Secret Fashion Show will be aired December 10 and I watch it every year. This year, The Water Tower Place in Chicago will be hosting a viewing party for the fashion show and I plan on attending it. I can't wait to see downtown Chicago at Christmastime. Happy Holidays!!

Love,
Olivia <3


1 comment:

  1. Wow! That sounds awesome! These moments make me wish I still was there :/ Have fun and I'm already curious to read about it! :)

    ReplyDelete