Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Merry Christmas!

Today is Christmas Day!! Merry Christmas and Wesolych Swait!! I truly enjoyed spending time with my family yesterday and today. On Christmas Eve, we ate a delicious Polish meal called Wigilia at my grandparents' house when the first star was out. We ate, laughed, received our presents and then went to midnight mass. I wore a red dress with my pearl chain necklace, black tights and my black bow heels.

On Christmas Day, we opened our stockings, went to mass and our family came over to our house for a Christmas Day meal, followed with popcorn and Christmas movies. I wore my new navy lace dress with a big black bow, silver chandelier earrings and a black cardigan.  It was a white Christmas filled with absolute happiness. I hope you enjoyed yours as well!

Love,
Olivia <3

Christmas Eve with my Aunt Sylvia

Christmas Eve with my sister Sylvia

I love my family :)

No comments:

Post a Comment