Sunday, March 15, 2015

23.

I am officially 23! My birthday weekend was such a blast spent with my friends and family. On Friday, I had my birthday dinner at Fiorentino's Cucina Italiana and my party at Parliament Chicago. My birthday weekend just so happens to be on St. Patrick's Day weekend so I found it appropriate to go to an Irish pub(The Abbey) for the countdown of my birthday Saturday night. There was plenty of Irish music and dancing. My actual birthday was spent with my family. We all went to Giordano's and had cake back at my house. This year will be filled with lots of exciting things for me: Paris, New York, Pilates Certification, running a half-marathon and living the city life. Thank you to everyone who celebrated and sent me birthday wishes!! It made me smile even more than I already do. :)

I wore a blush peplum H&M dress, black Herve Leger booties and jewelry from Charming Charlie


Birthday Dinner with the crew

Making a wish.

With my main girls :)

With the Lakeview Ladies/Southport sluts/Henderson Hoes/Belmont Babes/Greenview gals :)

Mom, Dad and Sylvia

With my family :)

My favorite cake from Oak Mill Bakery

Tata and I 

No comments:

Post a Comment