Saturday, February 14, 2015

Valentines

I hope you all had a happy Valentine's Day and spent it with the ones you love. Did you notice the Starbucks cups with hearts on the side? Just one of the little pleasures of one of my favorite holidays. This year, I decorated Valentine's Day cards and baked Kiss Cookies with Mary Claire. There's always something special about making a gift this time of year. As far as date night, here's an outfit that goes beyond Valentine's Day, brought to you by Sed Bona. Don't forget the red lipstick, ladies!






2 comments:

  1. Olivia -- How sweet of you to include Sed Bona in this Valentine's Day round-up! I haven't made kiss cookies in years but now you have me jonesing for them!

    Sed Bona

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Ashley! I loved your outfit and had to put it on my blog. Your blog is very inspiring and I always enjoy reading it :)

      Delete