Saturday, January 17, 2015

Pilates Surprise!

This week I did something I've always wanted to do: begin training to become a certified Pilates instructor! I was a Pilates instructor in college for one year. While I never was officially certified, I taught because I loved Pilates and influencing my students to workout while having a good time doing it. This has been on my life to-do list and I am so happy I am taking a big step in achieving it. I get to attend a Pop Pilates workshop March 8th and train with my favorite Pilates instructor, Cassey Ho! She actually inspired me to start teaching Pilates, so it's only right to train with her.

Teaching my Pilates class, 2013

On a fashion note, Joslyn visited me in Chicago earlier this week. We went ice skating at the Maggie Daley Park and tried our best to bundle up with style. Winter is all about layering and having fun with it. Invest in a warm winter coat and add a pop of color with your hat, scarf and gloves. Stay warm, Chicago!

I am wearing a silver BCBG coat, Express hat. H&M scarf 
and Charming Charlie gloves.

No comments:

Post a Comment