Friday, October 24, 2014

Tiffany's

My new job has been amazing to me so far! I absolutely love being on Michigan Avenue and so close to home. My commute is only 20 minutes! Tiffany & Co. and my new co-workers are making my transition easy and exciting. I'm so happy to be with a positive and helpful team. The clientele is already amazing because of  the hot spot on Magnificent Mile. I already bought my first piece: a Tiffany bow necklace of course! What do you think? Enjoy your weekend!

Love,
Olivia <3




2 comments:

  1. This is so exciting! I'm really happy for you and just can't believe that you are working in the Tiffany's where I went to try on necklaces about a year ago with my sister. Miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww thank you Kati! I am really happy here and love it so far! I miss you too girl!

    ReplyDelete