Friday, September 12, 2014

Fashion Wall

As I am still in the process of interviewing on my days off of work, my room is slowly coming together. I still have to make a fashion collage on my wall as I started in my hometown room. I actually started doing this since I was in eighth grade and kept on going through college. It's always inspiring to look at my fashion wall. I like to tear out my favorite pages from fashion magazines and put them into my own masterpiece. What do you like putting on your bedroom walls? Have a great weekend and thanks for reading my blog!

Love,
Olivia <3

Inspiration: my fashion wall in college

Now: My vanity table

My closet

My bed and desk







1 comment:

  1. I love your fashion wall! Makes me want to do one in my new appartment too! I'm doing good here in Germany. I hope you are fine too! Would love to catch up with you over a Starbucks some time :o) Miss you! Kati

    ReplyDelete