Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Lollapalooza 2014!

This year was my first time attending Chicago's Lollapalooza and it was a blast!! The crowd was insane and I had an amazing time with my friends. The festival went from August 1-3 and I attended the last day: Sunday Funday!  My favorite artists of the day were Sebastian Ingrosso, Skrillex and GTA. For our outfits, Joslyn and I made tie-dye shirts and wore flower crowns. Even though it rained a whole lot making it super muddy as we danced, we enjoyed the entire day! We stayed overnight with Sylvia at Fairmont Hotel and had a delicious breakfast to wake up to. This was one of the best days of summer. :)

Love,
Olivia <3


Joslyn and I heading to Grant Park

Tie-dye twins

Tried a "crognet" for the first time (croissant & donut with bacon) 

Met up with Mary Claire!

Chicago love

The muddier the shoes, the more fun you had!

Breakfast at Fairmont: Sylvia's plate

My plate: Strawberry French Toast

Joslyn's Plate

No comments:

Post a Comment