Tuesday, March 11, 2014

My "Beau"

I cannot believe it, but I finally treated myself to a birthday gift. I bought the blush Kate Spade "Beau" bag I have been wanting since October! I ended up getting the large size instead of the small because I felt the bigger bag is iconic. I cannot wait to wear this bag. :) The bow, color and style is all me. It was a must-have purchase and I knew I would regret not buying it. This was my first investment piece I have purchased and I am truly happy about it. You deserve to treat yourself for your accomplishments in life and I feel now was the time for me. :)

My birthday is only 4 days away!! I'm excited my birthday is on a Saturday this year!

Love,
Olivia <3

Me and my "Beau"

I feel like you can never have a bad day carrying this bag. 



No comments:

Post a Comment