Thursday, January 30, 2014

Fashion Update

Sorry that it's been a while since I've blogged, but here are the latest updates from me. :)

I recently booked a trip to Poland for my cousin's wedding! I am SUPER excited and we will be wearing traditional Polish outfits during the ceremony. It's been 5 years since I've been to Poland and I cannot wait to see my family and second home. <3

I finally bought a curling iron and I started playing around with it today. My hair has been curly/wavy my whole life, so I leave it natural most days and straighten it on occasion. Now I can start curling my hair for a different look!

I started reading a fashion book series: On The Runway. I finished the first book in the series today and I love it so far. It deals with a lot of drama, fashion and even God. It's a very interesting combination, but it has me hooked so far.

I am also really looking forward for my 22nd birthday!! It will be on a Saturday this year and I am planning to do something downtown at a restaurant/bar. Something FANCY! I'm on the lookout for a birthday dress!

January really flew by, but this year is off to a great start and I'm looking forward for all the new things to come!

Best,
Olivia <3
Picture from my Instagram @oliwusia

No comments:

Post a Comment